Tuesday 15 March 2011

Thriller Inspiration

I Spit On Your Grave;
Over the weekend I watched the 2010 remake of the 1978 Rape Revenge Film - I Spit On Your Grave. A film about a young woman moving to a remote part of America to write a book, socially befriending the natives only to evetually be violently raped by a corrupt society. She is forced to plummet into a icy lake with the community searching frantically for her deseased body. Only she is no where to be found. In the following months she appears and intimidates them only to eventually murder them in violent ways. I particularly like the scenery of the movie-   the isolated woodlands is something i'd like to replicate in my thriller and perhaps mimic the make up of the main character. Here is the trailer of the 2010 film I Spit On Your Grave;

No comments:

Post a Comment