Wednesday 16 March 2011

Editing with sound.

Nathan took part of the lesson to compose a couple of tracks together to see what sort of music we would be looking for when we begin to make the real soundtrack to go with the title sequence.
What we have all agreed on is that we would like the soundtrack to resemble the seven opening soundtrack which was made by 'Nine inch nails'. (closer) 
What I liked about it the most was the fact that it was mostly sounds and abnormal yet haunting sounds that would catch you off guard and would make the audience feel uneasy. Which is what we would like to achieve in the title sequence. 


I also began to create creepy sounds that would resemble the seven opening sounds from my home. Such as running my nails against bumpy wallpaper, rocking on an old creaky chair as well as running my fingers up and down a radiator. 


No comments:

Post a Comment