We learnt about the safety rules we should follow when on location. These were:
- To never take the cameras into dangerous places.
- To never film illegal activities.
- Only film in damp conditions with an umbrella.
- Not run with the camera.
- Ask for permission when filming in private places.
Then we learnt about filming rules.
- How to set up and take apart the tripod.
- Put the memory card in.
- Always have a memory card when filming.
- Film all the clips on one memory card.
- Allow about 5 seconds of tape before filming action.
- Ask for permission when filming out of college hours and return camera at 9 o'clock the next day.